What is a business process?
It is a series of related activities that flow through an organisation
It’s not limited to a single function or department
It is something that can be viewed from end to end
Why do you need to re-evaluate / improve work processes?
- Things constantly change
- Our working environment
- Policies and Procedures
By looking at the way we work and evaluating processes, we can
- Understand how a process currently works
- Look at the implications of change on a process
- Reduce actions where errors are made
- Highlight areas of duplication
- See where we can speed up a process
- Identify cost reductions and waste
- Ensure a consistent approach to training
- Achieve best practice
- Introduce creativity to improve the processes
Do you know where your biggest waste and inefficiencies are?
Contact Julia for your free consultation